WINTER SKILLS SOCCER TRAINING
Created for Town Players in Essex County
Danvers Youth Soccer is excited to once again offer a town winter training program to those players who want to learn and improve the “Beautiful Game” of Soccer.
"Good Training, Priced Right while having FUN"
Keep your athlete active through the winter months
This is the 8th year of the program. Our training sessions are designed to challenge each player individually (technically and tactically), teaching the players the proper technique so that the player controls the ball with confidence. Developing a good foundation takes time, and this program provides quality coaching focused on skill development.
“To be a better player tomorrow you need to work hard today"
- Each week our coaching staff will structure sessions that will challenge each player individually
- All sessions will consist of lots of touches "repetition", always instructing to use proper technique.
- Our goal is to get all players to have more command of the ball, telling the ball what to do faster, on the ground & in the air.
- A good first touch, speed of control & speed of mind will help create smart player. “THINKERS”
- Help create more explosive players by concentrating on the first touch and speed of control.
Due to limited space we have limited registration openings.
We do have a registration limit so please sign up NOW
To register please visit:
click on the registration link and then select 2019/20 Winter Skills Program
Location: SportstPlex, 199 Newbury Street (Route 1), Danvers
Dates (Saturday Mornings): November. 23, 2019 - March 28, 2020 (No sessions on 12-28-19, 1-25-20 & 2-15-20)
Cost: $160.00 (16 Total Training Sessions) Includes training sessions and training T-shirt
Kindergarten: 8:00am – 8:45am
Grade 1/2 Boys & Girls: 9:00am – 10:000am
Grade 3/4 Boys & Grade 3/4 Girls - 8:00am – 9:00am
Grade 5/6 Girls 9:00am – 10:00am
Grade 5-8 Boys - 8:00am – 9:00am
Grade 7+ Girls 9:00am – 10:00am
If for any reason you request a refund, the refund will be prorated and you will be charged a $25.00 cancelation fee to cover administration & transaction fees.